[IPn] heck of a challenge

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

To help wind up our Spring pledge drive, a SOUTHERN CALIF member
has challenged you to match his generous contribution of $100. Your
donation of $10, $20, or more will be matched DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to
a total of $100.

Our benefactor has further offered to add another $100 if you can
match the first hundred by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, May 30.

How about it???  Help support Insulin Pumpers and possibly TRIPLE
the value of your contribution by making a donation before the day is
done.

To accepts SOUTHERN CALIF's challenge visit:

Any major credit card or PayPal can be use to contribute.

UK forum members can visit:

Don't wait, contribute now!

My best regards,
Michael Robinton