[IPn] slow day today

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

Yesterday there were two contributions to the pledge drive. We really
have to do better than that people. Insulin Pumpers pledge drives
raise the majority of the money that pays the bills. If you think the
internet is free, I can assure you that it's not and that the IP
bills must be paid every month. If you think "the other guy" will
make a contribution or you're just putting it off, then it's time to
visit the web site donor page and make YOUR donation

This year, over 510 of our 5200 members made a contribution to help
support YOUR web forum. 93 of those folks have done so in the last 3
weeks. If you are financially able, it is YOUR TURN to help out and
make your annual contribution of $10 or more. We only have another
$930 to go for this pledge drive and it would be nice to finish by
the end of the month.

A word of encouragement to the membership from those of you that
value IP and have made a contribution might help give a little push.

Why is IP important to YOU? Send me your comments.

Make your contribution or become a sustaining donor by visiting:

To challenge fellow Pumpers to match your generosity, visit:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

If you live in the UK, you can send a cheque by post in pounds
sterling or for tax a deductible donation, use your charity card
and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of
Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. or see the UK donation page for
more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director