From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of George Grant
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 1:06 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] How Many Days of History Stored in Cozmo?

How many days of history do people get in their Cozmo?

I'm in the process of downloading the history and printing the reports from
the CozManager 2.0 software, and I see that I only have history since 5/1
(5/1
to 5/29).  I remember now that for my last Endo appointment, I had the same
issue whereby I could only retrieve the pump's current month history.

Do I need to change a pump setting to store more?  Or do others simply
download the history into the software every month?

Thanks,
GDG