RE: [IP] jelly beans

They also offer tours of the plant in Milwaukee. I went last December and it
was great.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 10:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] jelly beans

I got behind in reading my IP digest, but just had to comment on the jelly
bean discussion.
If you ever get to the Fairfield, California area (that is halfway between
San Francisco and Sacramento), they have a Jelly Belly Factory.  They offer
free tours  every day.  I grew up there, before Jelly Belly came, and it is
a terrific tour.  I've seen  it on the Food Network as being one of the top
10 factory tours in the US.  Of course they offer  sugar free jelly bellies,
but if I remember correctly the carb content is too close to bother  with.
And they have so
many flavors to choose from!  It is truly jelly bean nirvana to be in  their
gift shop.  I highly recommend the tour and the beans, whether you are age 2
or 92, or  anywhere in between!

Felice in Southern Oregon

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.