[IP] to Cindy Bowling

 Cindy, I just read the post where you said you went through a mastectomy and
had some questions about chemo. Oh my goodness, my heart goes out to you!! I
have no experience with what you are facing, but I wanted to let you know I was
thinking of you, and hope all is going well! I also hope you were able to get
some answers here or from your doc about the chemo, and that it is not making
you too crazy!!

Hang tough chica!!

Sara SSP