[IP] jelly beans

I got behind in reading my IP digest, but just had to comment on the jelly
bean discussion.
If you ever get to the Fairfield, California area (that is halfway between
San Francisco and
Sacramento), they have a Jelly Belly Factory.  They offer free tours  every
day.  I grew up
there, before Jelly Belly came, and it is a terrific tour.  I've seen  it on
the Food Network as
being one of the top 10 factory tours in the US.  Of course they offer  sugar
free jelly bellies,
but if I remember correctly the carb content is too close to bother  with.
And they have so
many flavors to choose from!  It is truly jelly bean nirvana to be in  their
gift shop.  I highly
recommend the tour and the beans, whether you are age 2 or 92, or  anywhere
in between!

Felice in Southern Oregon

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.