[IP] question about carpal tunnel

Reading through that thread made me wonder if wearing splints when
you don't have symptoms can help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome/
Anybody know? I started a job 5 months ago where I am typing on the
computer all day. I love this job and can see myself doing it until I
retire (24 years if I am to retire at 67). I have had 5 trigger
fingers released thus far so if there is some kind of connection
between the 2 problems I am probably prone to get carpal tunnel as
well, especially with this job. Thanks for any input!

Kelly
dx'd 77
pump '88