[IP] Jay Cutler

Has anyone seen the article on Jay Cutler on espn.com.   It seems that he is
now a fellow user of an insulin pump.  The article said that he is not going
to use his pump while he plays football for fear of it getting crushed and
giving him too much insulin on a sack.

1. I wonder what pump he is using and if that company is going to now have
an NFL line.

2. Wonder if he would consider joining IP and maybe we would have anoter
member who we could discuss sports and pumping with.

3. If 2 happens, and he sees what a wonderful experience it is, maybe he
could use a tax deduction from his first round draft check and then Michael
would not have to worry about fund raising anymore.