[IPn] Almost there

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

There remains less than $990 to reach our fund raising goal for this
quarter and bring the pledge drive to a close. With over 5200 active
forum members, $5.00 once a year would more than meet our pledge
drive goals. If everyone contributed just this small amount I would
not have to ask or bother you with fund raising messages.

For those of you would would like to help in a bigger way,
please consider a challenge donation. To accept your gift
Insulin Pumpers will beat up, harass, plead with, cajole, beg
and otherwise encourage the other list members to match your
contribution -- thus doubling the effect of your challenge.

If you would like to make a small monthly recurring gift,
that is another way to help us with reliable funding for IP.

To make your contribution toward the support of Insulin Pumpers or
to become a much needed sustaining donor, visit:

To challenge the other forum members to match your generosity, visit:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can....

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
(Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity
#002139. or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..