RE: Subject: [IP] Ultra MiniLink info

Yes Aisling, we tried that and both buttons cycle through numbers only.

John S Wilkinson
Rome, NY

==============cut==
Aisling Kelly [email @ redacted]
Hi John,

I also have the MM715 and I am currently using it in conjunction with
the UltraLink. When I hit the up button it takes me through the
numbers, and the down through the letters. Have you tried scrolling
down when prompted to enter the serial number? I hope that it works
for you. I have been happy with my UltraLink (much more so than the BD
meter) since recieving it. Although, given that it is 2008 and the
technology exists, I would be much more appreciative of a smaller
meter that did not require coding....

Hope this helps.