[IP] Inspirational Diabetes Film!

FYI - if i was gonna be there, i'd go....
SSP

 I wanted to let you know about a film screening coming up next Sunday, June 1st
in NYC that might interest you and the NYC Adult Group.
  I'm a filmmaker out of Queens and I directed a documentary called "Adventures
For the Cure," that chronicles the incredible, 6,500-mile trek made by 3 young
men across the US on single-speed, fixed gear bicycles in order to raise money
and awareness for diabetes, and to help disabled children in Kenya. In
particular, it focuses on one of the riders, Adam, who as a Type-1 diabetic has
to manage his illness while riding up to 150 miles a day through rugged terrain,
and on the touching stories of two diabetic children the group meets along the
way. The film is narrated by three-time Tour de France winner, Greg LeMond.

 It is showing as part of the Bicycle Film Festival at 3pm June 1st, and we are
trying to pack the theater, so I'd really appreciate it if you could pass this
on to anybody that might be interested (i attached an e-flier). Adam will be
there to answer questions by the way.

 You can check out the trailer for the film at www.videe-os.com/afc (or on
youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt1az-NJMvs) and you can buy tickets
at www.bicyclefilmfestival.com (under NY - Program 12). Hurry up though, tickets
are going quickly! Thanks so much in advance, and i hope to see you there!

Philip
Director, Adventures For the Cure
718-877-9565