Re: [IP] Ultra MiniLink info

 I got my new NOVA link meter last week. entered the serial number and away we
went. no codeing uses the Nova Strips same as the BD.MM link meter

  don

John S Wilkinson <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

I went to a Lifescan One Touch UltraLink demonstration this morning. I have
a MM715 pump. The LifeScan representative was going to give ma a MiniLink
meter. She got it set up and I had to enter the serial number into my MM715.
My MM715 will not accept a alpha-numeric serial number for the meter. I can
only enter numbers and not letters into the my pump. She called the company
and asked about this. Seems that the meters that will be shipped latter this
year by mail will have number only serials. So I and everyone else will have
to wait for the meter for the MM715. This means that meters will not be
interchangeable.
John S Wilkinson
Rome, NY