[IP] Dexcom Reboot

Sat night when I was loading a blood sugar into my Dexcom receiver in made a
loud beep and showed an exclamation point and error code which I could not
clear.  Thinking I would need a new receiver I waited until this morning to
call tech support, knowing no one would be there over the holiday weekend.
Come to find out, there is a reset button for this error!  They had me use
the end of a paper clip to insert into the small hole just outside the top
left of the label on the back.  I had left the same sensor in since it shut
down and once it restarted it started reporting accurate data within
minutes.  I wish I  could have known that Saturday, so for anybody else this
happens to during off-hours, you may want to give it a shot.  Sam.