Re: [IP] Square wave (combination bolus)

Thank you R Leppanen and Shirley for the info on gastroparesis and how
you handle it.

I'm a lurker here, but was diagnosed with gastroparesis a couple of
months ago and am having a heck of a time trying to figure things out.
It seems nothing is consistent from day to day, or even meal to meal.
My supper meal is by far the hardest to figure.  What you wrote here
sounds very similar to what I'm trying now though I haven't gone out 8
hours....yet.

How many IPer's have gastroparesis?  I don't see many posts relating to
it and info on the internet is not very helpful.  Even my doc's office
doesn't seem to have much knowledge.  I've been feeling alone in my
struggles...but maybe I'm not so crazy after all, I do need the insulin
that far out, and yes, sometimes even more than calculated for the
amount of carbs.

How do you handle basal testing and I:CR ratio testing?  I'm working on
checking my basals, but can not get consistent results from one day to
the next.

Thanks again for the info,
Dani