Re: [IP] Surgery for Carpialtonel

 I have had bilateral carpal tunnel repairs (both hands) and have had four
trigger fingers (actually one was a thumb) on each hand repaired. Right now I
have a ganglia cyst that moves up and down my the backside of my left hand as I
make and release my fist. Doc told me that until I had pain, he wouldn't do
surgery. Glad I had the 10 surgeries on my hands.

Cee Dee