Re: [IP] Square wave (combination bolus)

Due to gastroparesis, this is what I do with 90% of my meals. (I do a combo
bolus 90% of the time that I eat, otherwise I go low then sky high).

I bolus 30% now 70% over 8 hours (maximum pump allows), and sometimes after
that 8 hour period, I will add 2-3 u more and put it on a extended bolus for
a extra 2 hours (sometimes I will add 4u over 3 hours, if my sugars are
starting to creep up after hour 7)