----- Original Message ----
From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>

I have used up my fingers taking blood.  They are very black and blue  with
blisters.  I use a One Touch device.  I have a clear plastic  cover to be used
to get blood other than fingers.  I can't seem to use it  as the needle
doesn't come out far enough. I managed to get blood from stomach manually. If
anyone can teach me how to use the devise I'll be  grateful.  Thank you all so
much.    Ellie