[IP] Was "Immediate help needed"

Just as an FYI, I had a follow-up phone appt. with my CDE and she said I did
everything correctly, except, when I woke at 3:20 with a 496 bs I should
have just pulled the site instead of correcting.

I'd mistakenly assumed that since I had 2.5 units of IOB at bed, and my bs
was 84, the 25 gram cho English muffin I ate without bolusing for was the
culprit. She said she would have expected my bs to be more in the 300 range
if that was true, and that a 496 definitely warrants removal. Had I done
that, I probably would've been fine.

So, even after four years of pumping and 16 years of diabetes, I'm still
learning!

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com