[IP] Please advise

I have used up my fingers taking blood.  They are very black and blue  with
blisters.  I use a One Touch device.  I have a clear plastic  cover to be used
to get blood other than fingers.  I can't seem to use it  as the needle
 doesn't come out far enough. I managed to get blood from stomach manually. If
anyone can teach me how to use the devise I'll be  grateful.  Thank you all so
much.     Ellie

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.