Re: [IP] remembering to prime out air bubbles

<snip>  I put a soft hair rubberband around the pump to remind me, but it
> tends to slip off in my pocket.  Does anyone have a good idea how to keep
> track of this?

Nothing spectacular from here, but when I have to give myself a shot, to
keep track of time I bolus 0.1 unit as a marker on my pump. Also, if I want
to keep enough insulin in my pump for overnight to wait to do a changeout in
the a.m., I put a piece of tape over the buttons to remind me not to bolus
and to shoot up.

HTH someone.

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics