RE: [IP] Re: Joseph Sebunia

 Joseph.. I am 28 amd was very worried about having something attached to me
24/7! I pondered over it for years .. I where fitted clothes - i am 5'6 and
135... My story is similar to Candice's.. I started going to a new hairdresser,
she was my age and similar build. She had been on the mm for years and loved it
so about two mos ago i started on the 522! I absutely love it! You will be
amazed the places u find to put the pump and you cant even see its there!! I
would not go back to syringes ..ever! And when its in ur pocket, it looks like a
cell! Good luck to you!

 Btw: the worst problem i have is the tubing being too long. Anyone have any
ideas??