[IP] Re: Joseph Sebunia

I had the same issue with going on the pump...the idea of having something
attached to me 24-7. What made the difference was meeting a young single
(like me) woman who had been on the pump for six years. She told me that it
was a non issue and that it has never interfered with her life at all. After
six months of indecision, I got a pump and will never, ever go back to
injections. I'm in my 8th year and had the best annual physical I've had in
over ten years! Good luck to you, Candice