Re: [IP] Dental problem, numbing tooth

 My dentist has sent me home with antibiotics for a few days before he'll work
on a bad tooth. Then when I went in, he still had to use more numbing stuff, but
he said it would have been worse if he had done the work before the antibiotic
kicked in. The problem is sometimes the work needs to be done right away, but if
you can manage it, you're better to wait while the infection is dealt with.

Jamie