Re: [IP] Dental problem, numbing tooth

Sometimes, if you have an infection around the tooth, there will be problems
getting it to numb up.  Also, some tooth locations are just harder to get
numb than others...front side of tooth vs. backside can also make a
difference.  It can be a crapshoot sometimes.  It may be related to
diabetes, but, frankly, I just think it is just the luck of the draw.
Cynthia (who has financed her dentist's car, home and kids college
education).