[IP] remembering to prime out air bubbles

I found a couple of big air bubbles in my tubing earlier today, but they
were way at the top and it's taken several hours for the bubble to travel
down to my site.  I didn't want to prime all that good insulin out to purge
the bubbles, but I've been afraid I'll forget about it and end up high later
on.  I put a soft hair rubberband around the pump to remind me, but it tends
to slip off in my pocket.  Does anyone have a good idea how to keep track of
this?

Yessi, pumping with Minimed 515