Re: [IP] cataract surgery/retinopathy

A moment ago Michael posted some very heartfelt comments made by
Shivaun O'Donnell. To which I have to say, Way to go!!!

I am fairly new to Pumpers having only found this Mail list in January
when I first became a pumper like so many here. In the beginning, like
most, I just lurked and paid attention. And I joined for FREE. Yes for
free, because there is no OBLIGATION to you to donate, ANYTHING. Period!!!!!

But, this board has grown to be home to me. At first I donated $10, I
thought it was just to get rid of the dunning emails. But that wasn't
the real reason I donated. The real reason was that I was gaining
knowledge from this board. Hard earned lessons that everyone who lives
here have contributed over time. The knowledge library is extensive.
Information that if you Google will bring you here for.

My life is better today then it was before I started pumping and finding
this family. This is why I have donated again with a sustaining
contribution of $10 a month.  It isn't a lot, but my cable tow is short,
so I give what I have to give.

How many of you out there will match me?

Frank Baker