[IP] Bleeders

I am getting a lot of bleeders lately. I am using the Quickset infusion
sets.  I am pretty porky so the "pinch an inch" scenario still applies but
for some reason sites on the right side of my belly button have a tendency
of bleeding.  When I change my site, my BG starts going up, I bolus, then
bolus again and then when I change the set, there goes another bleeder.  It
hardly ever happens on the left side of my pear shaped body.

Do you folks think that if I used an angled infusion set, that the bleeders
could be less prevalent?

Your opinions would be much appreciated.

Mark, Edmond Oklahoma