Re: [IP] Chemotherapy

Exactly what type of chemo?
Tamoxifin, 6-thyoguanine (example.. I do know it is a ALL med, for I spent 3
years on it), or what not (another eg is "nasty cristine" aka vincristine).

Even the steroidal chemo's WILL kill your control.

If I have the names of the chemo medications (not just cmf.. for I am NOT
familiar with it). I could do my research (we have a med school library
here, and I could also talk to my Hemo/Onco doc.