Re: [IP] RE: Cataract Operation.

Yeah, on medicaid I see that happening.... NOT <G>

They will do the cheapest route they can I bet...

I do know my dad had iritis about 8 months after, so I would keep a
watch for that, he never did need YAG, but I know about that risk as
well.

I'm hoping this all can be IT after this. ROP, and am 52 years of age.
I never knew ROP could come Bite me this late in life. The retina
detached from my right eye in 89.