Re: [IP] Cataract Operation.

I didn't have a lot of pre-existing conditions except for lots of
laser in both eyes.  I put off my cataract surgery for so long that I
could barely see.  Finally had it done almost 4 years ago and it was
a piece of cake.  I made sure my BG was a little high 140's and I was
in and out of surgery in 1/2 hour.  They put lots of goo in my eye
but no patch.  I went home and laid on the couch and by that
afternoon I could see out of that eye.  I couldn't believe how
vibrant the colors were.  Had to go back the next morning for a check
up and did drops for about a week.  It was so easy I had my other eye
done two weeks later.

BG's stayed stable.  If you have any specific questions please let me
know.

Dawn
Type 1 50 years this June