[IP] RE: Cataract Operation.

From: Wyldceltic1 <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Cataract Operation.

Jenny,

 I had cataracts removed in both eyes in February. I had crystalenses as the
implants. It was pretty easy. They did my eyes at different times. A few weeks
after each one, I had some cloudyness removed by a Yag laser.
My sight is almost perfect now.
 The insurance I have covered the procedure and the lenses (considered "durable
medical equipment" like the pump).
 I didn't have any diabetic complications in my eyes, even though I've had the
disease more than 50 years. So, I don't know if my experience applies to your
case.

The Crystalenses are very expensive, but well worth it.
Go to a really expert doctor.

Susan