RE: [IP] Was "Immediate help needed"

Valerie,
 I am so glad to hear you are OK. I was afraid to give you advice---my son and
daughter have had what I suppose would be technically called DKA but I have
always treated at home....with fluids and careful watching/testing....our endo
has said if they continue to vomit then they need to be seen....but I did not
want to steer you in the wrong direction. Hey, I think you hit a record being in
the ER such a short time!!
 Jamie, mom to Zachary(15) dx at age 12, Cleo (12) dx at age 8, Jamison(9) and
Addalyn(3).

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.