Re: [IP] Need immediate help, please

*I woke up w/ meter reading HI. (not today).  I took a 10 unit correction w/
a pen, changed the site & starting drinking water like crazy. I started
coming down & was fine a few hours later. Got rid of the mod. ketones too. I
also hate the ER. As long as I can take care of myself, I will. I also
didn't eat any food either for a few hours..*
*suzeeq78*
*MM  515  4/05*