From: insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6:59:15 PM
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #7

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

insulin-pumpers-digest    Wednesday, May 21 2008    Volume 11 : Number 007

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #6
[IP] RE: Profile of Joseph Sebunia <email @ redacted>
[IP] Pump - Question
RE: [IP] Pump - Question
[IP] RE: Profile of Joseph Sebunia <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] RE: Profile of Joseph Sebunia <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] Pump - Question
RE: [IP] Pump - Question
Re: [IP] Pump - Question
Re: [IP] Pump - Question
Re: [IP] Pump - Question
[IP] Minimed Pathway, upgrading to GGMS question
Re: [IP] Minimed Pathway, upgrading to GGMS question
[IP] Vasotec (Enalapril) cough
RE: [IP] Vasotec (Enalapril) cough
Re: [IP] re: suspend
Re: [IP] Minimed Pathway, upgrading to GGMS question

name of winmail.dat]