[IP] Suggestion

Hi, I'm wondering if everyone knows the easiest way to respond to the
digest....I'm finding it bothersome to have to re-read the entire question
that someone is responding to. Here goes: (1) click on reply (2) on the
subject line make a reference to the question/comment you are responding to
(3) click edit  (4) click on select all  (5) hit the delete button on your
keyboard and (6) write your message. Thought this would be helpful...Thanks