[IP] Vasotec (Enalapril) cough

 I am taking Enalapril (generic of Vasotec) to lower my blodd presure and
therefore reduce kidney problems. One of the drus side effects can be a dry
cough. In the past I have experenced this side effect for a brief time and it
would stop, However, it has lasted several weeks now.
 I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experence, and what steps were
taken to deal with the cough?
Thanks,
Harry
Dx 74, pumping since March 08