Re: [IP] Pump - Question

I have a lot of problems if I live the infusion set in over 72 hrs.
Besided absorption issues, the site areas take a longer to heal. When
I started on the pump, I would leave the set in for 3.5 days, that way
I figured I would have to change twice a week. I now change every 3
days, that seems to work a lot better.

Also I use the Silhouette sets now, they work a lot better for me.