[IP] The other checkbook!

I know what I did with the other d checkbook. I throw mine out the  window. I
was having to write down every piece of food I put in my mouth and I  had to
eat at regular times. I don't know why I was in the pump if I had to do  that.
 If I had trouble with my blood sugar, I was supposed to send two  weeks of
blood sugars before any thing was done,even if my blood sugar was  running
between 400 and 500.
 The doctor I had in Lafayette Louisiana was great. If I was having  trouble
with my blood sugar, all I had to do was call with two or three days  of
 blood sugars and he knew what to do.I sure didn't have to keep two weeks of
blood
sugars before anything was done.
 I offered to have my records sent to the endo in Little Rock but I  was told
that there was no need in doing in doing that,
 Before I went to the doctor the last time I started adjusted on my  basal
 rates myself and I have done alot better.That d other checker is going to stay
outside.The only way it will come back in is if I go off the pump and that  is
not going to happen!

                                                          Janice Hendrix

favorites at AOL Food.