[IP] help!

I am not usually software illiterate, but could someone please direct me on
how to use my CoZmo pump, it's attached meter, the CoZmanager software and
the CoPilot software. I keep getting an error message saying my pump is not
compatible, but it's the latest pump (1800) and the latest CoZmanager
software (2.0). This is frustrating - and I could really use some graphs
here!

Thanks in advance.

Tracy