[IP] suspend - bolus

I have read quite a few times in the last few posts that people "suspend" to
stop a bolus amount given in error - I have an Animas pump and if I am
remembering correctly - when I give a bolus if I hit "any" button during the
bolus it will quit giving the bolus (I haven't ever done it on purpose - but I
have done it by mistake when putting the pump back in my pocket, etc. during a
bolus).  So if you are in a hurry to cancel a bolus - at least on an Animas it
would be quicker to just hit any button to stop by the bolus than to suspend.
Just my thoughts....

Trish