Re: [IP] MiniMed and Insurance

I sort of had the same issue when I wanted to order new sensors.  At first I
was going to do it on-line, but they asked for my card # and so I stopped.
I knew that my ins. covered them, but I wasn't sure just how much.  I could
just see lots of $$ charged to my card and then lots of work to get it back
from the ins. company.  I then called and ordered from customer service and
it worked better.  No charges or bill so far.  Cynthia