From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Paula Wagner
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:18 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Paradigm 722

I have used a Minimed 508 for 7 years and do not have insurance.  I
bought a
Paradigm 722 from someone whose doctor did not want them to use it.
(that's
another story). My question is, since I have already used a pump, do I
need
training for the 722.  It did not come with the CGMS but did have the
Paradigm
Link.  Not sure if I would use that or not since the strips seem to be
more
costly.  Before using, I do plan on reading all the information and
checking
it all out.

Paula