From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Marshall
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 2:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] MiniMed and Insurance

I made the mistake of ordering sensors on line, instead of by phone. As a
result my VISA card was charged for the purchase and I will now be
responsible for filing the insurance claim instead of MiniMed.
Has anyone else done this and did you get reimbursed for the proper amount?
When MiniMed files the claim they accept what the insurance gives them as
payment in full, which is not what the actual cost was.
Guess I'll find out when I get a response from my insurance in a couple of
years.