From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Felix Kasza
(lists)
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 12:14 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE:

Hi Rivky,

 > I wonder regarding shabbos which
 > features could be used

I am not a Jew (well, only 1/8th, and that in the father's line), but isn't
there an exception to the Sabbath rules if there is danger to life or
health?

You see, if you cannot push buttons, you will not bolus _at_all_; even the
non-wizard ways to administer a bolus require pushing buttons. So how will
you make sure you survive your meal without DKA?

Cheers,
Felix.