[IP] Symlin in pump - infusion sets

I can't afford the cost of a second pump, so I was doing the second infusion
set thing for awhile ... It works well. Then, my endo gave me a sample of
iports, and I think they are absolutely great for this sort of thing. For
some reason, manually inserting an iport was more comfortable for me than
either manually inserting or using the automatic inserter with my regular
infusion sets. Plus, the opening for the needle is a lot bigger -- I could
even give myself an injection of symlin (after using my cell phone light to
figure the amount in the needle) in a dark movie theater without a bit of
frustration like I had with the smaller hole in the infusion set. It was a
very nice bonus for someone with poor night vision.

Just my two cents,
Kristi