Re: [IP] Let's make one thing perfectly clear

Of course your decision on which pump you like is OK. LOL
  I like Animas, because I need a water proof pump and one that is resistant to
electrostatic charge. My last Mini Med 511 pump was a nightmare, but my Mini Med
507 was a nice pump.
  It's just a matter of what you need and want in a pump.
                         Lisa

Mark Thomas <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Ok guys, just because I want to switch back to Minimed, doesn't mean that
you have to or that I want you to. The pump you use is your decision
entirely. I only expressed my feelings based on another post.

Please understand that pump choice is your decision as my wanting to go back
to Minimed is mine ok?

Mark