From: CM Ullom <email @ redacted>

To: email @ redacted

Sent: Sat, 17 May 2008 2:08 pm

Subject: Re: [IP] Symlin in pump?

 Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the SPRING pledge drive.
Your contribution is essential to help us continue to provide service to the
diabetes community. Please visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail don't have
to cut the tubing. just inject through the port where you pulled out the
introducer needle. Christene .