From: Mark Thomas <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 12:22:49 PM
Subject: [IP] Let's make one thing perfectly clear

Ok guys, just because I want to switch back to Minimed, doesn't mean that
you have to or that I want you to.  The pump you use is your decision
entirely.  I only expressed my feelings based on another post.

Please understand that pump choice is your decision as my wanting to go back
to Minimed is mine ok?

Mark