[IP] Friendly Reminder

List members, If you are not familiar with our rules  Please take a moment
to read the IP netiquette rules:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml

#1 says:

>Please restrict your posts to the discussion of insulin pumps in the
>treatment of diabetes. This may also include general discussion of
>diabetes and related matters.

and #11:

>Spamming is strictly prohibited on the Insulin-Pumpers list. Do not
>send chain letters, get rich quick schemes, or other spam mail to the
>list. Your privileges will be revoked. The goal of Insulin-Pumpers is
>to provide a resource to help us maintain, improve, and enhance our
>lives as people living with diabetes.
>Anything that goes against this common goal is not allowed on the list

General Information,  Our malicious software filters are very strict.   All
Attachments, regardless of type will be stripped from the message before it
is resent to list members.  This applies to HTML formatted messages and
other types of tabular data.   If you want to send this type of information
to the list,  please format a Plain text message using tabs or spaces.   Or,
contact Michael off list and ask him to post the file on our web site.

Mike Shamel
Volunteer Administrator
Insulin Pumpers