[IP] I have been on the Cozmo for about 6 months now.

Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:46:46 -0500

From: "Mark Thomas" <email @ redacted>

Subject: [IP] Minimed

I have been on the Cozmo for about 6 months now.  I would do anything if I
could go back to Minimed.  If I could, I would promise I would never ever
ever change to another pump company.

Mark, Edmond Oklahoma

All I can say to folks who may be considering the Cozmo pump, "different
strokes for different folks".  I too have been on the Cozmo for the last 6
months and am completely happy with it.  I had been on MiniMed pumps for
many years but really liked the features on the Cozmo and the fact that I
could try out all different types of sets with it (though not Paradigm sets
of course).  I have the Freestyle meter connected to it so I always have my
meter with me and the pump automatically gets the blood glucose results.  My
first pump did malfunction on the Sunday before New Year's Eve and they
guided me well while I waited for the new pump and a brand new replacement
was delivered on New Year's Eve day.  Phew!  I love all the features and
feel that the support is top notch.  My A1c's are steadily decreasing so
what more can I ask for?

Annie, happy with Cozmo, Ithaca, NY